Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Balentime's Day

This year Carly made her own valentines!  We cut out heart shapes, and she wrote the names and drew on them.  I was amazed at her dedication, they all had to be the same, she took this very seriously.  Her class at school and all the kids at daycare will love them - according to her, because she is convinced they are 'the best balentime's ever'.  Love the confidence. Jack made his own too, I wrote on them and he colored on them and put stamps on them.  That's all you need, it's the thought that counts!  Personally, I'm not a big fan of Valentine's Day - it puts pressure on relationships, some people are romantic and some are not, I guess I'm not.  But I'll take the flowers and chocolates if they happen to be offered...

No comments:

Post a Comment