Friday, November 12, 2010

Intro

I always knew that I would eventually start a blog, even before my 6-year-old daughter was born.  I am always composing little stories in my head, thinking of how I would explain something, and planning topics for blog posts. The reality is, I just need to get all of these little stories out of my head because they are taking up valuable space. When Facebook came along, I thought updating my status would be enough to get the ideas out, but I guess I need to write more than 140 characters.

I have 3 daughters (age 6, 16, and 18)  1 son (age 3), 1 husband, 2 dogs, 1 house and 1 full-time job outside the home. I have pretty much accepted chaos as a way of life.  Some days I prevail, other days the chaos prevails.  Some days it's a good thing the kids are cute.


Keep things in perspective!

No comments:

Post a Comment